Friday 2 November 2007

So tomorrow it is

Tomorrow I am leaving for Finland to see Dir en grey again. For the third time actually. I am... beyond myself with excitement, I am sure Ri san and Su san can relate very well. I've had a MURDERING headache the entire day, its been so bad I burst into tears once or twice. I'm pretty sure it's because of the excitement, at least I am hoping it is and that it will have left tomorrow. I'll have to get up at 03:20 tomorrow morning. I doubt I'll be able to sleep at all. But maybe that means I'll fall asleep on the plane and I won't have to sit there with my paranoid mind and hope I somehow don't crash the plane >_>. My friend Emelie, whom I'm going with, wont arrive until around 13 in Finland, while I arrive 08:30. Luckily though, Marko, whom I lived with last time I was in Finland, will meet me and we'll find the hotel together ^^.

Just writing this makes me all giddy and I hardly know what to do with myself. I feel like such a freaking fangirl because of this, but I can hardly help it. But then again, it's better to be excited and lose some dignity than to be stone cold and feel nothing right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment