Saturday 20 October 2007

HOMGness

SOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I have now ordered plane tickets to Helsinki, plus booked the hotel and I've already gotten the dir en grey tickets so everything is in order!!! I am so psyched, I am actually going to see Dir en gey for the THIRD time!!! It's just AMAZING!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggles madly*
I'll also conveniently get my second salary in week 44, the day before I leave, so I'll have money for food and another Dir t-shirt while I am there!

This last week I have been working in a kindergarten in Rælingen instead of the one in Kløfta where I previously worked. It's nice enough there, but I don't like it even half as much as the first one. I miss my kiddies, especially Kaja. The new ones are of course adorable, they're sweet kids, but I am not so sure I like the atmosphere in this one. Here Ri-san, they had nap time >_<. Luckily I didn't have to supervise it, I think I must have tied them down or something. And it's coooooold and I can't afford a proper jacket (Thanks dir), so I was freezing my butt off most of the time too. I also didn't like how strict they were to the kids, plus they had divided the kids up in age, which was different too from the first one, where they had mixed ages. I think mixed ages is the best, because it gives the small children role models to follow, and I notice they have an easier time dealing with the different stages of growing up. Like the oldest kid in my division was four and he still made in his pants all the time. It wasn't a casual accident, but every day. You'd think a kid that age should be able to go to the bathroom when a kid a year younger manages without any troubles, so.

Tomorrow I and my sister has volunteered to go and collect for this year's television-campaign. It's for AIDS stricken children, the development of AIDS medicin and better hospitals in the worst places of Africa. We're collaborating with UNICEF this year. I really like this day, but I previously haven't had the chance to be a part of it because my schools have never bothered (WHICH MADE ME SOOOO FUCKING MAD) and I could never afford donating much myself either.

No comments:

Post a Comment