Thursday 11 October 2007

Birfdays

Yah. Turning 19 is just idiotic. There's no point to it. I just got used to feeling 18. Bleh... I always have these HUGE expectations for my birthdays but... eh... I'll just play sims 2 today and forget the day exist...

edit: Man this day has been so much worse than I thought it would be. I FUCKING HATE my birthday, and I can't even explain why. I just want to cry. I've wanted to cry most of the day actually. I have no idea why... I got plenty of sms, my mum baked two cakes and my gran and cousin came over for some coffee.. I dunno. I guess I just still go waiting for that surprise party or something... It's just after every birthday I feel so fucking empty... and I don't know why. The fact that I am rapidly growing older must be a part of it but... fuck... I feel all emo now, and I can't even explain it. I guess I just want my birthday to be a bit more special... maybe I should organize a gathering with my friends... but I have no money so... I can't even afford going to my own birthday party.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment