Thursday 18 October 2007

Yet another week has passed unreasonably fast. Now there's only six days left until I leave for Finland (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG). I have a total fangirl spas/seizure/squee moment every time I think about it >_<. I am dreading the plane ride a bit; I'll have to leave REALLY early. As in latest at 05:00 am in the morning early... brrr... Luckily my uncle's new girlfriend offered to drive me, as she works at the airport and she has an early shift that day anyway. Thank Jeebus I don't have to struggle with trains and luggage that early in the morning.

In other news: I have started yet another kindergarten again. This one is in Fetsund, while the previous ones where in Kløfta and Rælingen, not that these names will mean anything to the most of you XP. This new kindergarten is much better than the one before! The people are SO nice and I fell right into a place the first day. This time I worked with the children in the small division. Everything from 0 and up to nearing 3. It's really cosy. I thought first it would be difficult, because when I worked with the older children I had problems getting contact with the younger ones because they can't talk much at all. But as soon as you get close to them you realize how incredibly intelligent they are! They're all so different. Like little Elias who're everywhere ALL the time, but he's a really sweet little bugger. He just turned 1 and has a lightening intelligence I tell you. He wanted to climb up on the table, but couldn't so the little thing went and turned the playing box on its head and dragged it towards the table so he could use it to climb on! I had my jaw on the floor the entire time I watched this. Then there's also Ruben, who loves fast cars and kittens XDD He's also a really stubborn fellow but love to snuggle. Whenever things happen that he does not agree with, like another kindergarten nanny telling him he can't have something or one of the other kids are mean, he run towards me with open arms and yells "mama, mama!" and of course this melts my heart so bad I have to give him whatever it is he wants XDDD And talking about two sided children, we can't forget Dorthe. She's this tiny little doll with dark curls and really startling blue eyes. In the beginning she was really shy and didn't really want anything to do with me, but as we got to know each other she turns out to be this really cool girl! She has this deep really awesome laughter that makes all us adults burst into laughter ourselves. She sounds so EVIL! And she eats like a horse and is really stubborn about things! She can't talk much though; she just makes sounds really quietly. But sometimes she forgets herself and yells out whatever it is she wants XD Kamilla, the oldest girl on the division is really nice to have around, for she makes sure to keep all the other kids in line whenever I have to run and do something else. We also really enjoy making sand cakes together XD Well, I'd love to write an essay about all the kids, because they really deserve it, but I can't because then I'd be sitting here the entire day!
Soooo, just to close the new kindergarten ranting I was dressing one of the girls to take them out for a little stroll when two older girls come into the wardrobe. They ask a bit about why the little girl was crying and I explained it was because she was a bit tired before naptime. So we talk about things and then one of the girls asks:

Girl #1: Do you wear a bra underneath?

The other girl looks curious about this new show of knowledge and asks before I have the ability to answer:

Girl #2: What's a braunderneath?

I'll have to stifle my laughter and answered her: Bra is what ladies have to use when their breasts get bigger.

Girl #1 *looks at me with huge eyes*: You're a real lady?!

Me *trying not to burst into laughter*: Well yeah... just a tiny lady.

Girl #2 *proudly*: But you're a lady anyway!


God I love children XD

No comments:

Post a Comment