Saturday 17 November 2007

Yo,

So, as I told you all about in the last post, I had a huge argument with my uncle. And as I also said, my mother had a go at me afterwards because she had apparently struggled so hard to maintain a decent relationship with him and now I had ruined it all. First of all, if he breaks his relationship with her because he had an argument with me he's nothing but a retard. Secondly,who bothers to struggle to have a relationship with anyone? If you can only have a decent conversation by kissing ass then what's the bloody point?
But as this family goes, this story was all over the place within minutes after it had happened, and my mother was all up in her skirts about me having alienated the entire family. She felt I owed her, my sister (wtf? why her?) and my uncle and apology because of my bad behaviour. I personally do NOT feel like I'm the one owing anyone anything, because my uncle was acting like a fucking bastard. We were talking about my unlucky flight from Finland and my mother said causally that such a happening was awful for someone with as much fright for flying as me. But then the fucking bastard managed to say that if I had really had a fear of flight I wouldn't have been flying to begin with. Oh my god I have never been so angry in my entire life. The fact that he fucking TRIVIALIZED that fear made me want to smash my tea cup in his face and use it to cut the fucking bitch up. I couldn't fucking sleep or even EAT for DAYS afterwards and I still sleep fitfully and have heavy blue bags underneath my eyes. When I was out walking the dog a few days ago I looked up at a plane flying overhead of me and grew so dizzy at the mere sight I had to sit down in the middle of the road. And there the bastard sits, saying that I don't really have a fear of flights? Oh my god I hope he regrets it.
Anyway, he ran to my grandmother at once to tell her all about it, and usually she would have run to the rest of the family and it would have been the talk of the month ahead. But strangely enough, my grandmother told my uncle and my mum that they were the ones owing me an apology, and not the other way around.

This makes me really pleased.

And as some of you may or may not have noticed, my net has been really fucked lately. Thankfully my cousin dropped by today to fix it so now I'm properly online again. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment