Thursday 15 November 2007

Fuck I hate my family sometimes. I was just in a huge row with my uncle which prompted my mum in having a go at me too. I'm just so fucking fed up with my uncle and his bitchy attitude, I just told him to shut the hell up. This of course made him go completely nuts and he started to call me names, which of course made my tempre go through the roof. Eventually he literally ran from he house as we were about to get physical in the fight. Then my mother was all up in her skirts about it because I had apparently "crossed a line". Never mind that he's been bulldozing all over mine for YEARS. Today I just snapped, and I don't regret a fucking thing I said. Only thing I regret is not saying it all, not that I think it would go through to him at all.

But often times when I lose my tempre I also lose control of myself and "me" sort of disappears. I noticed afterwards as the argument had ebbed off that I got very disoriented and started wondering which day it was. Which is a clear sign I had lost myself completely again. I thought I had become better at regaining control of "me" during these situations, but now I snapped.

Anyway, I got so riled up I just shoveled down a handful of painkillers to calm down my nerves and now I'm very fuzzy in my head. All typos here are due to that I think, as I don't really see what I'm typing and I can't feel my hands.

I'd like to say I'm still pissed, but I'm too... err drugged down for that right now. I'm still mad though, somewhere inside. I'll most probably feel it again tomorrow.

Fuck I hate people sometimes. It'll be soooo great to move out of here. When I finally manage to get my ass to Sweden I won't ever look back I think.

Lol, Honey Vanity by Közi just came on XD how fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment