Thursday 29 October 2009

Life

It's a lonely day and the only light comes from the world outside
with the clear blue sky and promises- the sun shines bright
The days go by, one by one and I feel caught

This is my sixth cup of tea and I wonder-
about the world and every human in it
where do they go at the end of a day?
what do they think at the end of a day?
For in the end I just want to know if
everyone are just as lonely and lost- just as terrified to let go

The planes fly high overhead and the cars drive by
All I hear are the murmurs in my head
the fragile peace breaking and shattering
fragments of belief being washed away- what do I do?
So I lean back and I stare at the big sky
feeling powerless to change, but I'll continue on

It's an indescribable day and the only hope comes from the world outside
with the melting snow and promises- the mind shines bright
Life flows by, second for second and I feel caught

No comments:

Post a Comment