Wednesday 28 October 2009

I'm diving-

A new person is already moving into Jeanette's old room. It's a person whom we're all a bit apprehensive about, for many reasons. I'm not entierly happy about having to share a bathroom with a stranger, changing our queues and everything. It had just gotten so nice!

On a happier note this Halloween will be awesome. Everyone's planning on going into Bergen and partying it up at Hula (the cave). We've rented a hotelroom where we're gonna crash afterward. I was really uncertain whether to go as a Zombie or a Zombie-killer. Eventually I decided on vampire like everyone else. Oh the originality.

So because of Halloween we went into Åsane (the "centrum"... it's like... a shopping mall?) and shopped. In the end I've skipped so much boat license course that I wont pass so I don't really care following it up either.

It was nice going out, away from school, with people and just do different things. I spent way too much money I haven't got, as usual, on make up. Bad addiction that.

At around eight the entire school stuffed themselves into two busses and we traveled into Bergen to see a dance show. I must say, it was a really impressive play even if our teacher had told us before hand not to have any expectations. I cried and I laughed, all at the same time. I found myself laughing at parts I found horrifying, and crying at a lobster telling about how he tried to find himself.

They took up a lot of good keys concerning women and their self-feeling. How we dress to make other people jealous, how jealousy is a sign of victory. That we feel flattered by compliments, but just one dimutive critic can crush us completely. A hat is ugly if only one person says something negative about it.

I wanted to write a lot about just this play and what I thought, but I'm sort of tired and distracted at the moment.

And Andrea just nearly threw up choking on her fake vampire teeth so I gotta go xD Never a boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment