Tuesday 4 March 2008

Yeah, I never update much do I? The simple reason for that is that there's not really much to update on. Now that spring is fast emerging (HOMG THERE'S BARE DRY CONCRETE OUTSIDE <3) my habitual winter depression and emoness is waning like melting snow (hurrrr, loves me some lame metaphors). The sky is blue, I am drinking a good cup of tea and listening to Plastic Tree which is becoming my new favourite band (well, Dir en grey will always be on top, but that's a sort of 'duh' factor). I love them, I love how they make me feel. While Dir en grey has the bad habit of always making it seems as if... nothing really helps. That everything is just BAD. I have now realized after a lot of Pura (plastic tree) listening how Dir en grey's music actually make me feel. Not for that, it's still the most gorgeous music in the world and I will never give them up because that music means just that much to me, it's just so lovely listening to a band which makes me feel the presence. It's so hard do describe without going all mushy and metaphorical and embarrassing. Anyway, Pura makes the present seem good, it makes me notice it and appreciating it. Pura's music is like the fresh air and blue sky in spring *nods* Enough of that silliness, not a soul in the world cares except me.

Yesterday I worked about 14 hours, give or take half an hour. It was ok though, I actually enjoyed myself and the time went by real fast. The fact that I slept only three hours before getting up at five in the morning did mean that I caved at half past twelve when I got home and slept all until now (that's over 12 hours straight ppl). Now I am making ready for a day of writing, because NO WORK TODAY OH YAY!

I also had some sort of foodpoisoning or something last week which was... horrible. I was alternating between lying on the floor crying and puking/having diarrea so much I was puking blood. I kept on bleeding for a good few days but I don't think that's a detail anyone cares too much to read about XP I feel that it's finally getting a bit better though, my stomach is more set and my energy is more back. Last week I had no energy at all and was just hanging around at work trying not to burst into tears. Anyway, things are good now ^^

Other "big" news is that I finally ORDERED MY SECOND DOLL PRINCE HOMG FOUR DAYS AGO AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN HE GETS HERE BUT I CAN'T WAIT! *twirls* Besides that I also bought my first Pura album, Nega to Posi <3<3<3<3<3 A lot of nice things *nods*

Hmmm, have there been anything else... err.. I got a hold of the Battle Royale book on sale! (in norway there's a huge sale now called Mammut Salget and we have a bookstore right across the cafe and needless to say I spend waaaay too much time over thuuur). It's way different than the movie but still not... There's a few different details which is given since it's two different medias, but the same feeling is still there *nods*. The insane system that allows this and then views it as given and everything. It's all set in an alternative universe where Japan is a Revolutionary State ruling most of the east Asian empire and etc. Rock music and such isn't allowed for instance. And the guy who wins at the end is of course a rocker, lolol. Indicating that YOU CAN'T HOLD US DOWN WE WILL PWN YOUR ASS! And Kiriyama... oh hurr... he has long black hair in the book, and he's so intelligent and quiet (well I haven't gotten to the killing part yeeet) and he's a part of the class. Both the outsider students suddenly showing up in the movie is actually guys from their class who moved over later in the year. Anyway, enough about that I am not spoiling you guys D:

Besides all this I don't really think there's much more to add! Thanks to whoever managed to read through all that crap XD

No comments:

Post a Comment