Sunday 30 March 2008

A case of underjoyed

I am so gone in my head right now. On a realistic and logical level I know it's because I haven't been at work since Friday and I am bored and as such I get down. I need to always be in activity to feel good and the weather is fucking... damn the weather. On a different level I also know it's the disappointment because we didn't get the apartment, plus the weather again, and just general downness. I am a bit worried about my continious headache too. Anyway... I stole this from huivanta so:

SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
Dio, Prince, lotr books, LOVELESS mangas, foxplushie, dragonposters, guitar

SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:

Does someone like you?
I dunno, maybe.

Last real crush?
Eh, well we have that friend of mine. But that's just continous heartache. I'd like to say Shuu ('cause I am a fangirl like that).

Been lead on?
No, I lead other people on.

Been cheated on?
No... again I am the one who cheats

Want a relationship?
Maybe it would be nice.

Wanna get married?
Am set to get married in eight years XD

SEVEN THINGS YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT:
my friends, bus-card, mp3 player, mobile, laptop, books, fox plushie


SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
My recsent brain meltdown (I really don't want to go through all of those tests again. Electrodes to your head is no fun), apartment (we didn't get the one in gøteborg), work (do I really have the stanima?), money (I pay too much taxes and the wrong taxes... I need more money now), moving (wonder how I'll be able to get a job and apartment in copenhagen), writing (I haven't been focusing enough on the Project these last weeks and I feel bad about it), books (I notice I take them too seriously lately. Foolproof sign that I might get into one of my "periods" again. That and the migraine kind of underlines this... I really don't want this... I need to stay here)

SEVEN OTHER THINGS- DO YOU:

Had a dream come true?
No... well I did see Dir en grey and I kinda met them. So... a small dream anyway

Read the newspaper?
Only the comics. The newspapers' lack of serious topics just piss me off

Pray?
Why should I pray to anyone but myself? I am the only one with the power to change things.

Have a best friend?
I do <3

Had braces?
Nope, I should have had but we never afforded it. And my mother kinda forgot... so now I have horse teeth.

Wish on stars?
Of course not.

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS:
Kiss someone of the same sex?
Quite obviously yes

Swam in the dark?
I think so.

Been to a Bonfire?
Nope

Ran away from home?
No, I wish I could.

Played strip poker?
Many times, I am always the one sitting there in nothing at the end.

Pulled an all nighter?
All the time.

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU:
Been drunk?
No

Had fun?
No

Been kissed?
No

Felt stupid?
Not that I can remember

Talked to an ex?
No

Missed someone?
All the time <3

Hugged someone?
My mum, sister, cousin and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment