Saturday 8 March 2008

Bitchy McBitchson! - a rant about work

I always start at the wrong side of the baguette, which annoys me... Anyway, over to the actual rant here:

At my work I have a boss that is an incredible Bitch. Yes Bitch with a capital B. I am not talking about a girl who knows how to stand up for herself, I am talking about an old bitter hag who has nothing better to do than harass people who doesn't do things her own way. She's a Bitch, and I want to cut her face. Anyway, in the beginning I was terrified of her. I worked as hard as I could, tried to take initiative so that she would notice and just generally getting on her good side. It seemed as if it worked, slightly. She smiled and we talked and such, but for some reason she STILL felt like bitching on me and everything I did. Most people who know me know that I have the temperament of a Latino, meaning no temperament at all. I just go off like a bomb. Not even a ticking bomb, because that would have meant there would be time in-between the insult and the reaction. No, I just go off, preferably right in their face. But I am not stupid either (well not entirely) and I know this is my work and she is my boss. I kept my head low and just nodded at her and her fucking bitching. But then the last days, especially last week since I was so tired, I couldn't prevent myself from huffing or coming with the occasional "I know that, you don't have to tell me AGAIN". Thus our fragile bond broke and she has been bitching at me non-stop and I have been glaring non-stop. And yesterday was the stand off, the day neither of us could handle the other one anymore. Lemme tell the story that has made me somewhat of a legend with the floor people at the café (they all hate her):

I was standing making waffles, and for some reason there was a load of people wanting waffles right then and we were running out. I was talking to a girl fixing the marmalade beside me that I needed more waffle-dough since I had ran out of that too. Apparently she didn't hear me because she went back to the dishwashers. I had a couple of waffles in the wafflemakers, but I thought I could have the time to fetch some dough if I hurried. So I ran to the closest fridge we have dough in, but Bitchy McBitchson was standing on front of it so I said 'Excuse me' and as she moved I took a peek inside. Then she managed to say in a real pissy tone "we don't have any dough THERE'. How was I supposed to know we didn't have dough there hm? I had to check didn't I? It's customary to check the closest place to you when you're in a hurry whether it has what you need right? So I snapped a 'how was I supposed to know THAT?' over my shoulder as I hurried to the other fridge. There it was dough, but some of it had spilled down and made the handle wet. I didn't see this however, and these bowls are HUGE and HEAVY. So needless to say it slipped out of my grip and I spilled some on the floor. A sound 'fuckin' cunt' was heard as that's how I roll when I swear. Anyway, I hurry back just in time to save the waffles and as I stand there fixing things Bitchy McBitchson move over to Bitchson Jr. (it's her daughter) and leans in (she was standing like two metres away from me, wtf?) and says 'god that Siren, you should have seen, she was angry and managed to spill that damn waffledough on the floor. God is it even possible?' By this time my blood is seething and I turn around looking at her as she talks and the fucking cunt is staring right back, knowing I am hearing it. Then she goes to fetch some toast as if it never happened and I say 'that is not how it happened and you know it,' and she just looks at me and goes 'you must stop being so angry.' I just wanted to shout "ME STOP BEING ANGRY YOU CUNT?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MAKES PEOPLE CALL IN SICK BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE YOUR PISSY FACE!!" Anyway I didn't, I just said in a calm and collected tone 'if you wish to back-talk me, do it somewhere I can't hear you.' She never answered that and just went back to the customers. So, a little while later I head back to the dishwashers because I don't want to be in front looking at her ugly mug. She comes back to handle some customers on the automat and gives me a glare, of course I glare back because I am that way. She snaps a ‘calm down’ to me and of course I have to do the opposite by smashing the dishes down while glaring. Then she says: 'Do you want me to talk to Gro about this?' (Gro is the top boss), I was tempted to say 'yes, so I can tell her all about you fucker' but I just shook my head and made a pointing motion between the two of us while I leaned in close (she ain't that tall) 'this is between you and me, WE are to talk about this understood?' Then I went back to the dishwashers and she said no more to me the entire day. But of course she suddenly started to talk and smile to the other Floor girl, who she has never even said hello to before and needless to say the girl was terrified half to death and thought she was going to die. Lol, says much about the Bitch ne?

THE END

lol... I think o_O I think I'll hear more from her. She's used to get it JUST how she wants it. The Boss is never down to check so she runs the place as if it's hers. She has worked there since forever and all her daughters have worked there with her and shit. But yeah, I am not taking it. I'm gonna say it as it is; I don't take shit, not from anyone. I have another job; my grades are good enough that if I want to I can easily get another. No prob. I quit if the Boss takes her favour, and they will regret it. Until now the Boss has told me that I have gotten immense positive feedback, even from the customers. The other girls are of course in awe now XD The only Floor girl that was there together with me that morning went around telling all the others as soon as they arrived later in the evening. Many are sure I am gonna get hell now, but I am accustomed to that and I am accustomed to giving hell too so no biggie.

Pfft, didn't I tell you all about not liking to cause drama BB? Apparently I lied XDDDD

I AM A DRAMA QUEEN DESU! And a fucking pissed one at that *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment