Sunday 17 February 2008

wooooosh

20 Music Questions

[01] Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
Nightwish (9), Dir en grey (6), Tristania (4)

[02] What was the last song you listened to?
Outside by HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT

[03] What's in your CD player right now?
I don't have a CD player

[04] What was the last show you attended?
Girugämesh

[05] What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
Dir en grey

[06] What's the worst show you've ever been to?
I haven't really been to any shitty concerts, it's all about what you make it.

[07] What's the most musically involved you have ever been?
Being in a band ;)

[08] What show are you looking forward to?
Next Dir en grey concert. I swear, it's like a drug.

[09] Yeah....
Yup, totally is.

[10] What is your favorite band shirt?
Dir en grey shirt! And my signed Nightwish shirt that's rotting away in my drawer because I can't use it ;_;

[11] What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Shuu <3

[12] Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
I dunno... I don't think any of my fav bands are in a hiatus right now.

[13] Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
Plastic Tree at the moment ^^ and Tristania! How could I forget!

[14] Name four or more flawless albums:
o1. Dir en grey - Withering to Death
o2. Dir en grey - THE MARROW OF A BONE
o3. Plastic Tree - Nega to Poji
o4. Tristania - Ashes
o5. Nightwish - Century Child

[15] How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
I think it's about six or something.

[16] How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
Not that many... around 11 or 12... heh...

[17] Who have you seen the most live?
Dir en grey

[18] What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
The Lord of the Rings, My Neighbour Totoro, Hero and House of Flying Daggers

[19] What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up?
Goth I guess... though I still love goth and doom music. I dunno, I never phased anything really, I listened to what I like, and I still do.

[20] What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
Oshare Kei... Kra and SuG FTW! Though, obviously, I am not ashamed to admit XP

No comments:

Post a Comment