Wednesday 13 February 2008

My days currently only exist of: sleeping, getting up, going to work, work, going home, watching an episode of some anime, go to bed, sleep. And that has been the easy days! You know, only eight hours at a work I know! Anyway, I don't mind this much, it is ok, because I was comforting myself that I had this entire weekend to myself... WRONG!!!!! My Ice Dream boss came to my other job and asked if I could work saturday D: I said I couldn't really, but if she found no others, I'd have to do it. And then she sent me a sms saying that she couldn't find anyone else... BULLSHIT! We're 17 employees at a tiny café and most are students and do SHIT on Saturdays. BULLSHIT no one else could! DAMN! It's just because I am new. And I don't feel like I can say that I can't do it just because I have worked my ass off the last week. After all, it's not her fault I have a second job, and she was really uncertain whether to hire me because of that. ARG! And I begin on Monday again, on a full week full of overlapping days ._. Damn Fadoua having to fall and crush her elbow and get a sick leave for weeks ahead D: Oh well... I like whining to a certain extent, but then I grow tired of myself. I am privileged to have work at all! I have friends who are stuggling to make their ends meet at all because they can't get a job, and here I am with two. And don't get me started on the whole "think about the girls who have to get into prostitution at an age of 12 to support their families blah".

Besides working, I have gotten into reading again ^^ I am currently following Pratchett, I am so sad I didn't discover him before now!! Just because I thought his choice of cover sucked... oh well! Better late then never they say ^^ I also couldn't help myself, but bought yet another book by him yesterday >_> I notice I am still a spontaneous bookshopper...

No comments:

Post a Comment