Thursday 7 February 2008

Baaaaaaaaack! (again)

Backuru desu! (<- see my pwning japanese guiz) Soooo, I came back from Sweden the other day, on Tuesday, and started my first day at my new job yesterday, Wedensday. It is ok, I waiter, clean and do the dishes at this cute little café. Well, that is what I am doing at the time being, as apparently all newbies get these "fun" chores when they start. Anyway, the customers there are actually really sweet. It's a place for the older generation of my town to meet up, and they have done so for years and years. They know all the waitresses and was quite keen on learning my name and introducing themselves to me too ^^. And some of the older gents think it's so fun to play young again and hit on me XD Hahaha, apparently I've had more courtiers than anyone else of the waitresses during my first day. I think this is because I have a more 'oldfashioned' appeal, while the other girls have bleached hair/and or a more modern look. I look a hell of a lot like my grandma, and these guys are around her age. I bet many know her and see me in her when she was young (man, she was a girl about town I tell you! She woke up to guys brawling outside her house for who got to ask her out). I remember when I was a kid my grandpa used to take me there with him ^^. So it's really cosy to see some familliar faces. Oh, and the thing with these old gent's flirtation; it's not the least bit uncomfortable. They know it's just a little game and they are so gentelmanly about it. No sleazy pedo attitude or anything ^^, they even ask beforehand if they are allowed.

But yeah! I should be telling you guys all about Sweden! It was awesome, pwned a lot of ass. As you know, I was ill when I left and not too keen on the 6 hour trainride. Lol, half along the way a train ahead of us had managed to drive out of it's track, so we had to change over to bus for a stop and then go back on another train heading for Stockholm. With my luggage and fever, I was soooo not happy about it. I had a LOT of luggage (I always pack everything in sight when I pack... You never know what you might need! D:) and could just feel my temprature rise as I struggled with it XD But when I got on the other train I was a bit happy about it. At least it gave me a break in the long, boring trainride.
Backpackers In, the place we stayed at, was a really cosy place. People from all over the world trekking around, they had loads of stories to tell XD There were also quite a bit of cute Asians thuuur. Including a group of otaku Koreans <3.
The second day there was the signing and the concert. We left like two hours before the signing started, just to check out the line but ended up queueing. It was cold as all get out and I died, but it was nothing compared to the death I'd experience later. While we stood in line there was a lot of official cameras running around filming the line and a radio team came up to have a quick interview with me and Emelie. It went something like this:

How old are you and where are you from?
I'm 19 and from Norway

Wow, that shows a lot of dedication. How long have you been fans?
About one and a half year, a bit more.

How long have you queued here?
For about two hours.

Are you nervous for meeting them?
Nawww, we're just cold.

But you are looking forward to the concert?
Definitely! *goofy grin*

Wow, my two seconds of faaaaaaaaaaaaaame desu! (well, me and Emelie. I'm just such a bad attentionwhore). Anyway, the signing was totally sweet and the guys were lovies. They were really eager and happy. I could go on and on from here, but I'm afraid I'll just start fangirl-ranting and.... none of us want that. I'll just say I got my stuff signed, raped Shuu for a hug and left again.
The concert is somewhat of a blur, and I mostly just remember headbanging, lights, music and Shuu (yeah I am a shuu-whore, you guys mind? D:). Apparently I fainted twice or some, but I can't really remember it. The concert was really good though, I love how they lit the light on Shuu everytime he played a solo... I mean... *cough* I liked how Satoshi managed to talk to the audience in actually quite understandable English. TAKE A LESSON AND LEARN KYO, IT CAN BE DONE!

The day after me and Emelie took a train back to Göteborg, and the same thing happened (had to change train for bus). Just this time we were all stuffed on a too small bus and had to stand there the rest of the way. But we got home eventually!

And wow, I ate SOOO much Sushi there <3

No comments:

Post a Comment