Thursday 14 February 2008

Work again

Yup, work again, because nothing else exist in my life right now. My boss from Ice Dream came down to the cafè yesterday and we had a little chat. I gave her my contract and etc. Anyway, I also showed her my hourlist from Clas and told her that I'd be able to switch those hours relatively easy, so she musn't be afraid of setting me up. She looked at it and said that she was surprised at all the hours I had been put up, as I had given the impression I almost didn't work at Clas at all. And I didn't! I hadn't gotten one call since January but when I started at Ice Dream suddenly I get bombarded with calls o_O I say it's because there's so much sickleave now, that I am being called in and I am not expecting it to last for very long. She says that she'll keep that in mind and try to not overlap my days too much; it's ok to work like I have done for a week or so, but much more than that wasn't responsible she said. And we agreed I'd work on Saturday if I didn't work full out, but just from eleven to four, which is really nice of her! ^^

I also felt so contented yesterday! I don't know why... Yesterday, and the day before that has been so... nice o_O I have a project going on, with set goals for once, and this makes working so much easier to handle. It makes working worth something, and it doesn't feel like just awful wasting of time anymore. I work on this project which is my set goal in the future, and work is a means of survival until then. Besides... I have this phobia against wasting time, against not using the time given to me properly, and I am so damn set on making memories. All the time everything I need to do has to be big and grand and lifechangening. But I realized the other day that I AM making memories at my work. I am getting to know a lot of people, I am learning new things, and damn, I am growing as a human. These are times I'm going to remember. Though I do hate the thought of memories >_<, but I hate the thought of not making them even more... yeah anyway, I have come to a state of contentment, and I hope it will last for a bit. (I mean duh, I am one of those infuriating optimistic people. Really... I am! I just sound like an emo sometimes D: ) I think it's spring, I can feel it in the air. Even if it's half a meter of snow outside, the sky is dark clear blue with dotty clouds which only spring brings ^^ And I can smell it in the wind too, the sting of frost is gone, it smells like water now. /end weather rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment