Tuesday 29 January 2008

Leaving in a few hours

Yup! Here's me leaving for Sweden again in a few hours ^^

I am dreadfully tired, my head aches and my eyes are burning and yet I haven't managed to get even a tiny bit of sleep. Lately it seems I haven't been able to sleep without some painkillers at all and this has been yet another all nighter without sleep. Last night I didn't fall asleep until six am and woke up around half past ten for later to drag my sorry ass to a job interview. No idea how that went but I got a mail from another place I went to an interview with and they wanted me to start on the 6th. The day after I arrive from Sweden, oh joy. Oh well, I am actually quite happy I managed to bag it ^^

I hope I get to sleep some on the over six hour long trainride tomorrow, just so I am not completely dead meat when I arrive. Though I do usually manage on little sleep pretty well as long as something happens all the time ^^ But if I take a painkiller on the train I have a feeling I'll sleep soundly for at least an hour or so.

Can't wait though!! Not just the concert but the entire trip ^^ Gonna be wai fun!

See you all in a week or so! Take care of yourselves! I don't want to come back and read only about loss and despair on my flist you guys D:

No comments:

Post a Comment