Thursday 13 September 2007

What d'you know...

Just got wakened by a phone call from the lady doing the interviews and such for the kindergarten I horrendously replied to a day back or so. I thought I'd never ever hear from them again, as I screwed up the application so, but apparently the lady wants an interview with me on Monday o_O They must be really desperate!!

I somehow always get considered, they love what I write in the applications, but when it gets down to me they're really not sure at all it seems. Peh, the stupid lady didn't even think I could sell cakes! I am also anticipating a phone call from Leger uten Grenser... I wonder if I get a call saying I got the job before my interview with the kindergarten, what do I do then? I don't doubt the kindergarten is better payed and a much more stable job but... it's really not certain I get it at all o_O

Silly adult world, I miss my children's kingdom. Where I actually was a goddess most of the time XD Here, in this world, I am not worth shit. *shakes fist at it* it doesn't realize its own good see?

No comments:

Post a Comment