Tuesday 11 September 2007

Amazing news at a bad time

Yup, that's it. Amazing, fucking great, news coming at a really bad time. I have no money, I actually OWE over 4000 NOK and have 500 NOK minus on my bank account, and Dir en grey thought this would be a nice time to visit Scandinavia again. Thanks guys, thank you a freaking lot.

Initially, I really wanted to go to Amsterdam. A bit cheaper, it's a town I've never been to before, and most importantly, I get to meet Su-san again. But my friend, who I am going with, can't go to Amsterdam, only to Finland. And I feel too bad leaving her, as she wouldn't be able to go at all if I didn't come a long to Finland with her.

We might be able to catch two shows though, since they're playing both the 4th and the 5th in Helsinki. IF I can afford it. Which I don't, not really. My amazing cousin has agreed to borrow me the money for the tickets, which I need to buy on Friday. Then I just have to sell my body or something for a month to afford going to Finland at all. But I'll walk... I'll do whatever it takes. As long as I got the tickets for the show, I'll find away to get to Finland. Hot damn, I think it's about time Dir en grey got to Norway! *Fumes*

In other news, I got a mail back from Doctors without Boundaries and they said that my CV sounded really promising and that they would contact me in a few days if I got the job. I am crossing my fingers like a maniac. I have also sent a few more (actually just one) CVs to a kindergarten not far from here. I hate sending CVs over the mail. This time I managed to forget to actually attach the stuff... oh well. I suppose I wouldn't have gotten the job anyway. I will also go around the area and ask the local bookshops if they need some assistance. Maybe I strike gold. We'll see.

My head is killing me. I have yet to translate the silly interviews for JaME. Well, I am halfway done with one so I suppose it's not that much work left.

I am tired of being a lazy bum and postponing everything. I want to be out in the world and actually live, not wait for the right moment or any of that piss. I have been waiting for eighteen years to be legal and able to do what the hell I want. Now I've been 18 for a year and I still haven't done anything. Well, I have started a sort of band and begun on like three new stories which I'll probably never finish. I am still without a job, education and stuck at home though. I'll break out, or else I'll go mad. If things haven't changed a lot by the time winter gets around, I'm scared I'll have another break down...

Oh well, I won't be pondering about the future now. I'll work hard to get a job, and that's first step into getting money and a ticket out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment