Friday 14 September 2007

Arg!

Yes.. ARG! And then some! This day started rather sucky... *mutters about it* Firstly, the weather outside is grey... yes GREY! I have had beautiful weather the last week though, so it's not that bad... but it helps putting a damper on things.
I put my mobile to ring at eight, because I needed to be early out to buy those damned Dir en grey tickets because Finish fans are crazy. CRAZY I TELL YOU! The ticket sale hadn't begun yet though, at eight, so I fell asleep again and thought I'd rather check in every hour to see if the sale had begun yet. I thought it couldn't be that bad... HAH! When I checked in again at half past nine IT WAS SOLD OUT!!!!!! FUCK!
But only the 4th... so I hurried to buy for the 5th.... but still... *headdesks* I hate the Finish fans, why do they need to be so rabid about it... *mutters*
I've also got the worst period since ever... I don't think I've had it this bad since the very first times. When I used to throw up and faint all over. I've had such bad and heavy craps for days now... And I can't even afford continuing on the pill because I have absolutely no money. Which also means I can't afford going to the doctor because of my joint continuing to twist themselves in their sockets (yeah that sounds baaaaaad XD). But if I have to choose between seeing Dir en grey and my health, of course I choose Dir en grey!
My light bulb above the desk broke too... arg!

Today I've decided I want to be in a huff and all indignant... I wonder how long that's gonna last. I never really manage to be annoyed for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment