Thursday 29 May 2008

maaaaan

After lots of arguing and messaging back and forth my mother has finally offered me an apology. Now I could move home if I wanted to... but I don't really. I can't really find it in me to forgive her, even if I told her that all I wanted was an apology. Which is quite peculiar since in my nature I have a really easy time forgiving people. This time it seems like I just... can't.

Then why don't I just stay? I don't HAVE to move home, but the thing is, I am not liking living here either. Yes I know that sounds spoiled, but living at your grandma gives you the feeling of being a houseguest 24/7, which can be really tiring. And you know, it's just that much you can take of Granny talk and doting. Not that I am not grateful she's taking me in, I am, but ya know...

So I don't wanna stay here, and I don't wanna go home. I know I prob' only sound spoiled but, yeah. I have to choose between two things I loath and I am just so tired. Mum is the only parent I have, and alienating her makes me feel kind of orphaned really.


Though I am an adult and should be able to deal with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment