Thursday 15 May 2008

First thing first: Moaning and bitching.

So lately my illness and headaches has only grown worse. I think it might be a combination of some cold and allergy. I have always sworn I am not allergic to anything, but my mum said she had me tested and revealed positive on plenty of things when I was a kid. I still won't listen to it, humph! It's silly being allergic. Anywais, my head has been unnatrually bothersome the last week. So bad actually I had to get a sickleave from my doctor as I couldn't see or hear straight. It's a different headache than my migraine though, and personally I think it's because of my neckproblems. Yeah, I know this is not interesting to anyone but me, but it takes up most of my days now and inables me from both working, writing or indeed using the computer at longer periods of time. I can't even read, so I just sit around with sunglasses on drinking tea and choking down painkillers. I sound like SUCH a wuzz haha XD

On an entierly different and kinda happy note: I had to go to the mall where I work today in order to hand in my written testament from my doctor. At the Games shop this dude I have had a good eye on for a while work, so I conviniently decided to buy a game for my sister's birthday. My mother was with me as aid (god I really am a totall wuzz....), and I had told her beforehand that I found the guy working there cute. Walking in pretending to be all confidence I smile brightly at him and chirp an "hello!". He just stares at me for a second before grinning and saying hello back. When I have a crush in someone I become really disoriented and silly, so I just wandered around in the store like a blind idiot, furiously trying to find the DS games. The dude threw away what he was doing and came over to me wondering if I needed assistance. I said was looking for DS games so he showed me (right next to me...) and then ran around a bit. I stood there with my mum trying to find the right game, so he came over once more, talking to me about the games and that they had cheaper games there and they were used and I had a return right and blahblah, I just giggled and told him thank you very much. So we stood there a bit more, morons not being able to find the game and he hoovering around making me nervous. So finally I ask him where it is and he immediatly point at it grinning like mad, I feel like an idiot, but still grin and thank him. Then I talk to my mum for a bit in whispers and she tells me he's staring at me, making me even more flustered. So I finally shuffle over to the desk to buy the game and he chatters away, me almost unable to hear because of the headache but still grinning like an idiot. He says "hah, I should give you twice the discount since you work two places!!" And I am thinking "geuhaueyt3yeg YOU KNOW WHERE I WORK?" but say "hah nooo, I have quit over at Clas now..." and he's like "aaah but you can't say that, you could have gotten it cheaper!" and I am still thinking basically nothing but "y8tg4urhushtu4" but say "hahaha, no, I am an honest person, sometimes."

What took me was that when I am interested in something I usually stare them straight in the eye to make my intent obvious, and he stared right back! Damn it felt like electricity. *giggles like a silly girl*

Afterwards my mum was all "HOMG HE IS SOOO IN LOVE WITH YOU YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HOW HE STARED AT YOU HOMG!" and I was all "*gigglegigglegiggle isn't he cute? *Giggle*"

So yah... that's basically it. Tomorrow I am finally getting out and drunk, and I'm gonna spend 17th of May grilling with my friends. Good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment