Sunday 18 May 2008

I dunno whether I should feel betrayed or not. Or angry... I suppose I am quite angry. Or then the betrayal was so cruel it hasn't computed just yet. Or maybe I am overreacting... hmm...

I was at a party this Friday, managed to get prettyyyyy drunk and ended up with a girl... Anyway, that isn't what's important. On 17th of May (Norways national day) I attended a grillparty at a friend's house. We were all sitting eating dinner having a cosy time when one of my friends from the first party (who had been looking at me and giggling all day) burst out "oh Siren can't I tell them what happened last night!?" I said "no, no you can't" blushing furiously, because well, when you're not drunk anymore what you do while drunk doesn't seem like such an amazing idea after all. Anyway, she didn't listen to me and burst out "oh but everyone wants to know now! Siren had sex with a girl in Kim's bed last night!"

Everything went deadly quiet. She told to my friends plus a few people I had just gotten acquainted with that very day, that I had had sex with a girl. She told the friends that I had not yet even told about my sexuality that I had had sex with a girl. She knew WHY I hadn't told those friends in the first place that I am into girls. I had given her my confidence in telling her, also explaining why I didn't want it brandished about. She told while we were eating dinner that I had had sex with a girl.

I simply just thanked her for having so vigorously pushed me out of the closet and continued to act relatively coldly against her the rest of the evening. She said sorry in a kind of "I suppose I gotta say it" way when she left later.... but I dunno whether I really feel like forgiving her.

Should I just grow up and forgive her?

Certainly not telling her anymore secrets anytime soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment