Friday 28 December 2007

Ho, ho, ho!

Yeah, Christmas was alright this year, even if I was more or less lying to bed throwing up every fifteen minutes. I got nice things like a toaster and various other "moving out" objects ^^. Everyone in the family behaved during Christmas eve, which was nice. No Christmas holiday though... but my last day at work is tomorrow, and then it's onto applying for new jobs again. Unless I get to talk to my boss and he wants me as a step in. That would be nice, I like the atmosphere at my current job ^^.

This is the first nondoll related post in some time it seems like... and I'm gonna spam it down with something so interesting as an end of year music survey stolen off [info]suomigoth:


Music I loved to bits:
Dir en grey, HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT, Emilie Autumn, Tristania, Plastic Tree,

Music I discovered this year:
Plastic Tree, HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT, Jack off Jill, Emilie Autumn (am sure there's more I have forgotten/is not important enough to list).

Rediscovered music:
Travis

Favourite albums of 2007:
Dunno... I am SO bad at knowing which year what came out in... I suppose I could list MARROW OF A BONE though... since it was just around new year.

Favourite songs of 2007:
Oh goodness, too many >_<

**not released this year but still meaning much to me**
Music! So much to list!! Most of Dir en grey and HPP and Tristania and Plastic Tree and blaaah.


Seen concerts top11:
31 March - Sirenia
20 April - Within Temptation
28 April - Gothika
4 August - Ankkarock
8 August - Dir en grey
4 November - Dir en grey
5 November - Dir en grey

Surprise of the year:
Dir en grey returning to Europe already in November after they visited in August.

Disappointment of the year:
Dir en grey not coming to Norway -_-

Attended festivals:
Ankkarock

Best local band:
Sirenia, they pwn ^^

Best concert venue:
I dunno.... I haven't been to that many, though Lille Vegan in Denmark was very nice. Wide stage.

Most memorable moment:
- Dir en grey visiting Europe, TWICE
- Meeting Dir en grey at the airport, TWICE
- Seeing Dir en grey, FOUR TIMES

Songs I will remember 2007 by:
I dunno... THE MARROW OF A BONE album most probably. Though the thought of having a song to remember the year by is too painful.

Most excitement for the year of 2008:
This far I don't know too much of nest year music wise, other than Dir en grey's new album, seeing Girugamesh in January and Dir en grey coming back to Europe! (cause they will bitches!)

No comments:

Post a Comment