Tuesday 4 December 2007

Fuck my mum

God that bitch pisses me off. Yes, again. I'm sorry I don't really have anyone else to moan about, but GOD FUCKING HELL!! I have always credited my mum for being open minded and an educated person, but today I got proven wrong. She is appallingly ignorant and a closed minded hag.

I was talking about the sort of people that didn't feel comfortable with their body parts and sometimes had them amputated. My mum said those kind of people were sick, I told her not to judge that fast, that it was their body and their life, and if they felt more comfortable that way, it was up to them. And I told her that she also found me mentally ill, considering that I am SM and she find those to be sick too. She said yes, if that was what I thought I was, then I was mentally ill. We then started a heated argument, where the troll had the gall to say that I did not know what I was talking about, that I was making it up. I told her I had been like this my entire life, and she just said "no, no you haven't!!!" I said yes I have, for most people these urges begin before the age of five, and I certainly did have them before my fifth birthday. She told me again, yelling mind you, that that was not the case. She just proves to be so appallingly ignorant; I don't know what to say. I don't even know why I am this hurt by her prejudices, seeing as they're founded on close mindedness. She has NO clue what she's talking about, and then she tells ME that I don't know what it is. I know very well what I like, I know very well what I feel comfortable with and not. I have always had these tendencies, always. It's not a fucking mental illness. And for Christ sake, many of my friends is lenient towards MS in some degree or another! It's not like it's rare, people just don't dare talking about it!

*bangs head against the table*. The argument I had with her now made me sick. I neveer really believed that my mother would ever be prejudiced against me. Ignorant fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment