Thursday 24 April 2008

Bugger iiit

Damn, me and my boss was in another argument again. I suppose nothing strange about that really... become and every day occurrence by now. Or it would be wrong to call her my boss, since she doesn't work with my salary, hirement or schedule at all. I should say senior, instead I think.

Anyway, this has to go fast as I am running for the bus in less than three minutes, I was fixing the ice cup towers and suddenly I managed to make one fall over (they ain't that big. Like twenty cups?' So this is how it went down:

Me: *topples tower* Fuck damn!
Senior: God! Are you planning on starting doing something right around here anytime soon?
Me: *godsmacked that she has the DECENSY to say such a thing to me and rightfully get into a huff* And are you planning on becoming civil anytime soon?
Senior: *walks away* (she always does this when I confront her) In all my days here I have seen nothing like this.
Me: Good, then you have something to talk about for dinner!

Man she angers me so, she behaves as if I'm some runaway kid and not her adult co-worker. Her behaviour is completely unacceptable. But do you guys wanna hear the worst part? She's a bitch, she's a hag, she's impossible to get along with, she's old, but fuck if I don't get turned on whenever she puts her glasses on >_<.

I need to get laid. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment